I am Dee Boswell-Buck and I am an entrepreneur who helps other entrepreneurs learn the ins and outs of social media and audience engagement. It has always been my passion to be a business owner.
The word Passion is a pretty strong word. It is defined as a powerful or compelling emotion or feeling. So I thought I would share what motivates me:
• Accomplishment - I am so happy and proud when I accomplish goals that help people or help build my company.
• It's Personal - Being a business owner allows me to put a personal touch on how I manage my own company.
• To Help Others - Businesses are created to solve a problem. I want to help people.
• Creation - It is truly rewarding to create something (A profitable business) from nothing
• Freedom - I make choices in my business and have control over my life
• Income - Being able to earn an income that allows me comfortably contribute to my family life (I don't have to be rich... Comfortable and happy works just fine).
Are you an entrepreneur or a future one? What motivates you?