Fact: We are exposed to up to 10,000 messages each day and potential customers have gained the ability to tune them out.
As a Social Media Strategist I work with clients to hone in on their niche audience and find out where they are online. There are so many platforms out there. But your customers are not on every single one of them. NOR SHOULD YOU!
Yes... That's me yelling.
But I bet you are breathing a sigh of relief.
Feeling a little better that you don't have to be overwhelmed or spin your wheels?
But I digress.
Not only should you offer your product and services to the right customer at the right time. You want to have your potential customers become motivated to investigate and ultimately buy your product or service.
I work with clients to focus on their online:
• brand voice
One of the costliest mistake a marketer can make is to create a campaign in terms of what they wish to achieve. Thinking of your company's goals with no regards of your customer's concerns will lead to mediocre results.
Don't just sell. Engage as well.
Increasing your engagement on the right platforms will help you to break through the advertising noise.
Strategic repeated messages, relevant and engaging content and building audience relationships.
Rinse and repeat. And you will stand out from the advertising noise.
As a small business owner, it can be an overwhelming thought as to how to market your brand. You are an expert in your field and you are busy building your business. In many instances, it is difficult to manage a new learning curb.
I plan and manage the social media marketing and digital strategy of entrepreneurs. There are some though, who wish to oversee their social media platforms, but would welcome some guidance. Boswell-Buck Freelance is now offering the BOSs Coaching Plan.
"If you are having difficulty understanding how to create a meaningful social media strategy for your business, you’re missing out on a huge business opportunity. My BOSs Coaching Plan will remove the feeling of overwhelm and have you take small steps to guide you on the right track."
Together we will create an online strategy that:
• aligns with your business goals
• allows you to optimize your social media
• provides you with an ROI
Are you seeking a guide, some clear direction, and a road map?
How It Works:
Fact: Marketing with print, radio or television ads is costly and it is highly unlikely that your audience will see your message.
Fact: Marketing with Social media allows you to reach your niche audience using your brand voice, at the right time and with specific call to actions that will help you to achieve your business goals.
It starts with a short call, a bit of fact finding and some feedback.
We empower small business owners to use online strategies to increase their visibility, engagement and sales to take their brand to the next level.
Are you ready to get started and grow your online presence?
Are people seeing and sharing your content?
I am listening to an Audio Book titled Known: The handbook for building and unleashing your personal brand in the digital age by Mark Schaefer. If no one knows who you are or, knows about your products and services then you will not be "known". This book is about how to be seen in an increasingly competitive world, where people get their first impression of you through online search. If you are looking at building your customer base, getting a job, getting booked for speaking engagements, then Known is the book to read.
One of the points Schaefer's writes about is how to share your content online. Here are some tips that I learned:
1. Choose social media platforms that are relevant to your business. Consider your Target audience. For instance for my business I focus on Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook (in that order). On Instagram, I use targeted hash tags to connect with many startups and small businesses. LinkedIn allows me to share what I do to an audience who use the platform for professional purposes. Facebook enables me to target my niche market with inexpensive ads.
2. Be clear on the types of content you want to share. Are you creating videos, blog posts, graphics? Content that is compelling and engaging will allow you to appeal more to your customers and create more engagement around your brand.
3. Social media allows you to generate revenue and to build customer loyalty. It gives you the opportunity to engage with customers
4. Focus on a niche by identifying a small demographic that can get the maximum value from your content.
5. Ensure that the content you create is easy to share allowing people more incentive to share, if they really like it.
6. Don't forget to measure what you put out. Check your insights and analytics to verify that your content is being read. This way you can make quick decisions if you have to pivot and promote content differently.
Where and how do you share your social media?