Writing a blog is a great way to share your thoughts and expertise on topics that appeal to your target audience. At the end of the day though, your content needs to be seen. Today I write out the steps I take to share my blog posts. Here goes:
• one with just the graphic (has text overlay blog post title)
5. Schedule post on the following social media platforms at a time when my audience is most active
*use highly targeted hashtags
• Facebook Page
• five Facebook Groups (shared from my Facebook Page with an invite to like my page)
• Pinterest (on two of my business boards)
• Google Plus
• boost blog post by reposting it on Twitter 4x throughout the day
• email posts via newsletter
6. monitor my posts by conducting a weekly check of referring sites to my blog using Google Analytics or website referring tool
7. View top pages on site and the number of views to each post
The majority of the time it is my goal to bring those who view my posts back to my website or blog. This allows me the opportunity to:
• build my email list
• increase traffic to my site
• have my visitors go through various pages on my site therefore learning more of what I do
• acquire more leads
How do you share your content?
Dee Boswell-Buck is a certified digital marketing strategist and the founder of Boswell-Buck Creative Consulting. We provide full-service social media management, PPC / Google Advertising, Social Media / Facebook Ads, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Web Design, Online Audits.
For more information on services and how to work with us, please click HERE.