Looking for ways to direct attention to your business with a Facebook Page? Keep reading. In this post I share 10 tips to grow your Facebook audience organically.
1. Fill out as many fields as possible in the description: Category, company overview, website link, location etc
2. Share quality content whether it be about your business or behind the scenes. Show videos, or infographics created by you or found online that is relevant to your audience.
3. Invite your friends to Like your page, or take advantage of the Facebook tool which allows you to search your email contacts.
4. Add links to your top social platforms on your website or blog. You can link them to official buttons or widgets found on Facebook.
5. Add links to your top social platforms to your email signature.
6. Cross promote your social media accounts. For example you can share your Pinterest or blog on Facebook. You can switch out your website link on Instagram to your Facebook Page link.
7. Use your Facebook Page to Like other pages. You can use Facebook as your page and Like and comment on other business pages. Find the ones your target audience may be following.
8. Join and participate in Facebook Groups in your niche. Offer advice and engage in conversations.
9. Create some Facebook Live Videos relevant to your audience or about your business. You can even target them to your ideal demographic.
10. Run a contest or giveaway. Contests, sweepstakes, and raffles are an excellent way to grow your Facebook engagement and Likes.
Do you have other tips for growing your start-up on Facebook? Please post them below in the comments!
Dee Boswell-Buck is a certified digital marketing strategist and the founder of Boswell-Buck Creative Consulting. BBCC provides full-service social media management, PPC / Google Advertising, Social Media / Facebook Ads, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) , Web Design, Online Audits.
For more information on services and how to work with us, please click HERE.