Are you a start-up or a company with a new website? Are you having a difficult time getting visitors to your site? Then you need to start a blog!
1. A website typically has pages that do not change very often. Blogging keeps your site current and allows for a greater chance to be found during a search on the web. Use the right keywords and you can have a blog that is ranked well in the search engines.
2. Your Blog can be shared! You can share your posts on social media platforms from Facebook to Twitter to Instagram only to have them shared by others. You can have them pinned repeatedly on Pinterest.
3. A blog allows you to be viewed as an expert in your industry. As your blog grows you become more educated in your field and will follow you to learn about the latest news, tips and your products and services.
4. Shameless plugs. Blogging is an awesome way to share the behind the scenes life of your company. It allows you to showcase your latest services or discuss the benefits of your products.
5. By posting relevant and current posts often search engine crawlers will index your site often. This will allow for your site to be found more quickly by your target audience.
6. Blogging helps to establish your brand voice and allow your personality to shine.
7. Blogging creates two way conversation. It allows your readers to post comments and interact with you and others.
8. A blog keeps you focused on creating a content marketing strategy that is relevant, engaging and worthy of sharing.
9. Blogs are a very cost-effective way to market your business. You build brand awareness with every post while promoting your expertise.
10. As your blog and following grows you can study the analytics of your readers. You can track the time of day your audience is on your site to the demographics and country of your visitors.
Do you Blog for business? What benefits have you experienced by doing so? Please post your comments below.
Dee Boswell-Buck is a certified digital marketing strategist and the founder of Boswell-Buck Creative Consulting. We provide full-service social media management, PPC / Google Advertising, Social Media / Facebook Ads, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Web Design, Online Audits.
For more information on services and how to work with us, please click HERE.